I am re-posting this recipe mainly because I feel like it. ;) Its a favorite and I bought a couple of nice juicy kits today and I plan on making this for dinner. Have you cooked a favorite recipe lately??
* 1 or 2 rabbits (3-4 months old are best)
* Salt, pepper and paprika to taste
* 1 c. sour cream
* 1 c. cream of mushroom soup
* 1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
* 2 green onions - diced
* 2 carrots - chopped (don't peel, just wash)
* 6 medium potatoes - chopped (don't peel, just wash)
* 2 parsnips - chopped (don't peel, just wash)
Season cut up meat. Mix sour cream, soup and Worcestershire sauce. Add onions, carrots, potatoes and parsnips. Cook in crock pot on low for 8-9 hours. Always better the second day. Goes great with corn bread (as if anything doesn't).