Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

May they never be forgotten; all those who served, especially those who never came home.



"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

"I wasn't born here. But I have a love for this country and its people that knows no bounds. I will forever be grateful to America for going into World War II, when it had nothing to gain, in a country that was far away... and rescued my mother from the Nazi German Concentration Camps. She is alive and I am alive because of America. And, if you have a problem with America, you have a problem with me".
Gene Simmons, Bassist and Vocalist, KISS

1 comment:

Home on the Range said...

Very well put.

Too many people view it just as a three day weekend without thinking of the significance. Thanks for reminding them.