Monday, November 19, 2012

Alive and Well and Thankful

As we approach Thanksgiving, I just want to send a shout out that I am thankful for all my friends and family, and very thankful for the job I have had this past year. After bouncing between contract positions for 2 years, I think I finally found a place I want to stick with. Heres hoping the economy can keep its wits about itself and my job continues to like me as much as I like it.

I know I seemed to have died online, but I have been reading your posts (you know who you are). I have just been sooper busy with work and family and have decided to spend my free time with the kids and my honey. Keep up the free ice cream, my machine seems to be broken.  ;)

Happy Holidays to Jay G, JWR, Fred, Ryo, Linoge, Old NFO, Brigid, Tam, Pissed, Rob Allen, Wirecutter, Breda, Roberta, SayUncle, Excels at Nothing, ENDO, and all the rest who make me smile with all their online metaphysical and physical wanderings. You are all a part of my daily/weekly routine and even if I am only a virtual connection, I enjoy it.

Here's hoping we all enjoy 2013 even better!






3 comments:

Irish said...

Glad to hear things are going well :)

Linoge said...

Have a good holiday season as well!

Home on the Range said...

Have a wonderful day, with family or friends or both. Glad to hear all is well.